Tuesday, 4 March 2014

How do I keep forgetting. ;-;

I havn't forgotten about le blog, (although clearly I think I have if I'm saying this). Here's a quick preview of what I've been up to:


I've been messing around with Ncloth recently for my bedroom project. Thought it might be fun to try something new; plus I needed something a little higher poly with a bit more realistic movement so I thought why not. It's supposed to be realistically styled and textured, but I'm still trying to keep the poly count as low as possible. Gonna try and lower it further when I'm a little closer to getting the scene done.

Here's a look at the mesh:


I also made the bunny doll Ncloth too, just to give it some realistic placement on the bed.


See how her ears lift a little like she's really on the bed?  ^____^
Also, I've decided no matter how tired I am that I will be updating this every time I decide to stop working for the night. Hopefully this will encourage more posts for peeps to look at. Stay tuned. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment