It's all pretty much done. Texturing to come soon! Pretty happy with it, but it needs the poly count lowered a bit, just because I realised where I could be more economic, especially in the smaller objects. However, I did wanna keep this pretty realistic, so there is room for higher poly count. :)
I'm thinking traditional floral wall papers in an old rustic style, for a softer looking bedroom. Making it feminine without being too in your face. I want the room to glow in shades of pink orange and blue, but I intend to try other colour schemes. Not using anything too bright either, to help with the realistic look I'm going for.
Still have to add some more piles of trash and toys around, but I think I'll just be making those out of simple shapes and planes later on, depending on how much time I have left. We shall see...


No comments:
Post a Comment